Thank you for your interest in Veritas Preparatory School! For 2018-2019, we have a limited number of spots for K5-9th Grade; the cut off for applications for the 2018-2019 school year is April 15, 2018 (we do not accept mid-year transfers). We encourage interested parents to attend an open house and apply as soon as possible in order to secure a spot.
The Application Process is as follows:
1. Attend an Open House event. Click Upcoming Events for the schedule. Please note: we schedule only about 8 events and attendance at an Open House is REQUIRED for admission. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Read the VPS Family Handbook and complete the online application via this link – Online Application.
3. Upon receipt of the application, you will be contacted to set up a student placement assessment.
4. After the student placement assessment is completed, attend the family interview with the Headmaster and a board member.
5. Upon acceptance, complete the Enrollment & Tuition Agreement and pay the enrollment fee.
6. Attend the required co-teacher training to be held in August. (Check Upcoming Events for the date. **Available by April 2018**)
A non-refundable application fee is assessed with each student application. Payment can be made via electronic check or credit card when completing the online application. The application fee schedule is as follows:
Before March 1, 2018: $150 per student
Before April 15, 2018: $200 per student
Please note: April 15, 2018 is the deadline for submitting a student application for the 2018-2019 school year.
The online application will guide you through the steps to apply and includes an application checklist to make sure all required items have been submitted. Should you have additional questions, please contact Ginger Wallace, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com.
For 2017-2018, tuition for Kindergarten through 5th Grade is $4,400 per student; tuition for 6th through 8th grade is $5,700 per student. A pre-payment discount of 2% is available for tuition paid in full by July 1st.
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $400 is assessed to hold a student’s spot in his respective class. Discounts do not apply to the enrollment fee. Also, please note that additional costs (including uniforms, books, Latin training, etc.) run about $800 for the first year at VPS.
Please note: Enrollment for new students will open January 15, 2018. The deadline for enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year is May 15, 2018.
A limited amount of tuition assistance is available. Veritas utilizes a third party organization to assess financial need on behalf of the school. We encourage families to apply as soon as they are able. The priority deadline for financial aid applications is February 15, 2018. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veritas Preparatory School does not discriminate based on race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin with regard to all the rights, privileges, programs, activities, educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, or other school administered programs.
Veritas is not currently equipped to modify its instructional or evaluation practices or procedures in response to a student’s learning disabilities or other special challenges. All students will receive (or not receive) credit based upon what they have (or have not) done relative to a common standard, rather than upon individualized standards developed in response to special needs.